Novastar J6 is the latest high-performance video processor for multi-screen switching and splicing with enhanced image processing power. Based on a powerful FPGA (Field-Programmable gate array) processing interface, the Novastar J6 supports instant and seamless switch of input source and transition effects, for instance, fade and other commands providing a more flexible screen layout. It supports up to 8 inputs with a resolution of up to 4Kx2K@30Hz. The Novastar J6 has proved to be the best in the market and has met broadcasting standards for all stage screen controller functions.
The Novastar J6 multi-splicing screen processor is also equipped with the smart control software V-Can designed to create more splicing effects, quality image, ultra large loading ability and flexibility to improve and satisfy the user.
Novastar J6 Multi-Screen Splicing Processor Features
- Compatible with most industry-standard input connectors in the market. One single Novastar J6 supports video inputs divided into four groups with up to 8 connectors DVI, HDMI,3G-SDI, DP.
- Dual system mode which allows for switcher or splicer mode depending on application requirements.
- The Novstar J6 has multiple windows display. It can support up to six 4Kx2K windows with each window supporting cross connector output.
- HDMI connector for monitoring output. It supports monitoring both single and multiple input sources PVW or PGM.
- The Novastar J6 display control functions allows you to freeze or blackout the screen by clicking one button.
- Seamless EDID management. The Novastar J6 supports resolution management for input connectors like HDMI, DP, and DVI to provide professional image quality.
- Transition effect where on splicer mode, the J6 will support settings of transition effect for source switching while on switcher mode, it supports effects duration and take-effect settings.
- It has built-in seven windows templates.
- It has multiple operations mode. It is operated either via the V-Can smart control software, C1 event controller, or the front panel.
- GenLock for synchronization between video signals.
- DVI – with an input resolution of up to 1920×1200@60Hz and downward compatible as well.
- 3G-SDI- Input resolution of up to 1920×1200@60Hz and downward compatible as well.
- HDMI 1.3- Input resolution of up to 1920×1200@60Hz and downward compatible as well.
- HDMI 1.4 – Input resolution of up to 4Kx2K@30Hz
- 1 Input resolution up to 4k X 2K @ 30Hz .
- DVI -4 groups with two connectors for each group for mosaic output. Each group consists of the main connector and a backup connector.
- HDMI for output monitoring.
- USB type A & B- Type A connects to the PC for device control. Type B is a reserved connector.
- Ethernet connects to the PC for communication or to a network via an IP.
Other Technical Specs:
- Power Consumption – 50W
- Temperature- 0°C~60°C
- Weight – 3.8Kg
General Users Guide.
- The on and off button is found on the front panel.
- Also on the front panel is the windows button.
On indicates the window is open.
Dim indicates the window is open but the input sources cannot be detected.
Off is an indicator that the window is shut down.
Flashing indicates that the window is being edited.
- LCD screen displays current device status and settings.
- The knob is used to adjust or select operations functions.
- The freeze button’s main function is to freeze and unfreeze the output image.
- ESC button whose function is to exit the current menu or cancel the operation.